FIT TO FIGHT CANCER SURVIVORS
FREE- 4 Week Program & Membership During Time Of Program
After 4 weeks participants can choose to pay monthly for the program or become a member and participate in the program for free.
- Workouts will be done in a group setting but each participant will have their own exercise program specific they follow
- Level 1 – basic exercises that are built around fundamentals When you level up, you get a specific program based on a FMS testing, goals, and ability.
- The only time a participant can level up is when the participant completes all sets, reps, and exercises in Level 1
- New participants can sign-up at any given time BUT they do not start until the new month begins-this insures quality programs and time for testing new participants
- The first 4 weeks (Level 1) is FREE! If you wish to continue with the program it is FREE to members & 55-Non Members
- After the first 4 weeks, you will receive specific programing based on your goals, ability, & strength.
FOCUS of the Program
- Cardiovascular endurance
- Increase independence
- Enhance functional ability to do everyday tasks
- Improve energy levels, build muscle mass & strength
- Confidence, self-esteem & emotional well-being
- Develop an on-going physical fitness program, not only as part of recovery, but as a way of life.
A BETTER OVERALL QUALITY OF LIFE, FOR YOU~ FIGHT FOR YOU!
For more Information/Flyer>> Click Here
You must have all 3 documents below to register for program.
Register Here>> Click Here
Intake Form>> Click Here
Physician Clearance Form>> Click Here
For questions or concerns please contact
Beth Mackenzie, Wellness Director
(217) 222-9622 or firstname.lastname@example.org