We are VERY excited to be opening at 50% of our facility capacity beginning Friday, June 26th. Not all programs and services will be offered at this time as we continue to follow Restore Illinois Guidelines.
Pool: Lap lane available by reservations. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SCHEDULE
Wellness Center/Weight Room: No reservations are required however we are tracking a facility and area count. Upon check-in at the front desk make sure to tell us what part of the facility you will be utilizing.
Group Fitness: Members must continue to register for all fitness classes. You can continue to utilize our mobile app, website, or desk staff to pre-register. CLICK HERE to see the schedule
You will enter the building through the front doors.
Everyone will check in by scanning their membership card.
A waiver must be signed on your first visit.
Upon arrival, we will take your temperature while you are checking in using a no-touch thermometer. We will ask if you have shown ANY symptoms of COVID. Please know that based on CDC guidelines and the health of our members and staff, we will have to ask you to leave if your temperature is 100.4 or above or if you have shown ANY symptoms of COVID-19.
- Members must let the staff know what part of the facility they will be utilizing. If you change locations you must return to the desk and let the staff know. (Example, You check in to go to a fitness class, once you are done you want to utilize the wellness center, so you must return to the desk to inform the staff of your new location.)
Class sizes are limited to 19 participants + instructor
YMCA staff will clean all equipment but we do ask that you help by spraying down equipment when you are done.
Bring your own water bottle and towel.
Members are not required to wear facemasks, however we ask that you comply with social distancing of 6 ft.
Please be considerate of everyone in our facility.
The Pool is Open
We are happy to announce the re-opening of our pool at the Quincy Family YMCA on Monday, June 15th. Following State orders, our pool will be open with limited capacity and adhering to social distancing guidelines. During this time, access will be limited to YMCA members and children/parents involved in swim lessons.
We will be offering 1-hour pool lane reservations to members 14 years of age and older. Members will not be permitted access to our pool unless they have made an online reservation. You can make an online reservation here!
- Pool Users will register for pool lane reservations via Appointment King.
- Pool Users will enter the facility, being admitted by the front desk.
- Pool Users will be allowed 1-hour slot to shower, use the pool, dress, and exit. (Lifeguard will request the pool users exit 15 minutes prior to the end of the hour)
- Pool Users will enter the water from the shallow side of the pool.
- One person per lane.
We will also be offering small group swim lessons for ages 3 and up. Only one parent per child is allowed in the designated waiting area. You can register for swim lessons online here!
- Students and parents will check-in and be screened at the front desk.
- Students must shower before entering the pool.
Due to COVID-19, there will be restrictions in place to maintain social distancing while allowing access to the pool.
- Towels will NOT be available at the YMCA for use. Pool Users are asked to bring their own.
- There will be no lane sharing. Every swimmer must stay in their own lane the entire time, even those who live together, to maintain social distancing.
Lap Lanes for Swimming or Walking:
- Monday – Friday: 5am-9am, 11am-1pm
- Monday & Wednesday: 6pm-7pm
- Saturday: 7:30am-10:30am
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday 4pm-5:30pm
- Tuesday & Thursday 6pm-6:30pm & 6:45pm-7:15pm