We are VERY excited to be opening at 50% of our facility capacity! Not all programs and services will be offered at this time as we continue to follow Restore Illinois Guidelines. We have also updated our facility hours to help maintain the safety of our members and staff by allowing time for extra sanitation.
Gymnasium Update: Click here to reserve your spot»
T/TH: 6am-10am, 6:15pm-8pm
T/TH: 10am-12:30pm, 4pm-5pm
We’re happy to announce the re-opening of our pool with NO RESERVATIONS on Monday, July 13th! The Illinois Department of Public Health has released Phase 4 guidelines for indoor pools, which means we can finally get more members into our pool! We will now be able to offer more family swim/open swim. During times that do not have a program like swim team or fitness classes, we will have lanes 1 & 2 available for lap swim with the other lanes available for open swim activities.
- Pool Users are encouraged to come dressed in their swimwear so they can rinse off before entering the pool to limit the amount of time spent in the locker rooms.
- Children over the age of 14 are allowed in the pool as long as they pass the swim test administered by the lifeguard on duty.
- Children that are under the age of 14 must have a parent with them in the pool.
- Steam room, saunas, and hot tub will remain closed as IDPH has not given clearance to have these amenities open.
Wellness Center/Weight Room:
No reservations are required however we are tracking a facility and area count. Upon check-in at the front desk make sure to tell us what part of the facility you will be utilizing.
You will enter the building through the front doors.
Everyone will check in by scanning their membership card.
A waiver must be signed on your first visit.
Upon arrival, we will take your temperature while you are checking in using a no-touch thermometer. We will ask if you have shown ANY symptoms of COVID. Please know that based on CDC guidelines and the health of our members and staff, we will have to ask you to leave if your temperature is 100.4 or above or if you have shown ANY symptoms of COVID-19.
- Members must let the staff know what part of the facility they will be utilizing. If you change locations you must return to the desk and let the staff know. (Example, You check in to go to a fitness class, once you are done you want to utilize the wellness center, so you must return to the desk to inform the staff of your new location.)
Class sizes are limited to 19 participants + instructor
YMCA staff will clean all equipment but we do ask that you help by spraying down equipment when you are done.
Bring your own water bottle and towel.
Members are not required to wear facemasks, however we ask that you comply with social distancing of 6 ft.
Please be considerate of everyone in our facility.