The state of Illinois is moving into Tier 3 mitigations as of Friday, November 20. The YMCA will remain OPEN for business, but some changes are going to be required. Here’s a brief overview of modifications:
- Masks MUST be worn in the facility at all times. This includes while working out.
- Operate at 25% Capacity. Wellness Center, Free Weight Room and Pool will remain open.
- Day Passes, Guest Passes and Nationwide Access will not be offered until further notice.
- Group Fitness Classes (both land and water) will be suspended.
- Nursery will be closed until further notice.
- Gymnasium will remain open to shoot baskets; no more than two people per hoop. Pickleball will be limited to one on one.
We encourage you to join our Virtual Quincy Family YMCA Facebook Page or Download our Mobile App for continued updates. We are working on launching a Member Only YouTube Channel for access to group fitness classes. Stay tuned for more details.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we follow state and health requirements. We want to ensure the safety of our members and staff during this season.