We are very excited to announce that we are partnering with Blessing Hospital for the Big Heat event this year at the Adams County Fair! This partnership will allow us to expand this extreme obstacle course for children and adults to include a longer course for adults, new and challenging obstacles and of course MORE MUD! Blessing and the Quincy Family YMCA are committed to strengthen our communities by investing in the youth, individuals, and families, of our communities providing resources to be active, healthy and engaged. We hope that you will join us July 30 for a bigger and better Big Heat!
Sunday, July 30
Adams County Fair Grounds
Flights begin at 11 a.m.
Where Field east of the grandstand.
3rd-5th Grade (teams of 4)
6th-8th Grade (teams of 4)
9th-12th Grade (teams of 4)
Family (Parent/Guardian and minors entering 3rd grade and up)
Adult (18+, individuals)
- Registration closes July 19, 2017
- Click here to register online!
- Individual fee is $20.
- Team fee is $60.
- Family fee is $30 for 1 adult and 1 child and $10 for each additional family member.
- Registered participants will receive entrance into the fair and a t-shirt.
- The Big Heat Obstacle Course Map (coming soon!)
- Kristen Lay at 222-9622 ext. 210 or firstname.lastname@example.org